BOAT TRAILER TIRE RATINGS - WHOLESALE RIMS TIRES
CONVERT TYRE PRESSURE - USED TYRE TUBES
Convert Tyre Pressure
- This is the pressure of the air inside the tyre, it can be measured in pounds per square inch PSI or Bar. Correct pressure for tyres is designed to aid fuel economy as well as safety as under or over inflated tyres can affect the handling of your vehicle.
- change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy; "We converted from 220 to 110 Volt"
- a person who has been converted to another religious or political belief
- Change or be able to change from one form to another
- Change one's religious faith or other beliefs
- Cause to change in form, character, or function
- change the nature, purpose, or function of something; "convert lead into gold"; "convert hotels into jails"; "convert slaves to laborers"
Latest incarnation of my mountain bike. Decided I really don't like flat/riser bars.
Frame: 16" Titanium GT Lightning, customized by previous owner to remove canti bosses and add disc brakes
Fork: Bontrager Switchblade Race X Lite
Headset: Cane Creek S1
Wheelset: Deore XT hubs, Velocity P35 650b rims, 32h 3x, , converted to tubeless with CaffeLatex kit
Tires: Pacenti Quasi-moto 650b x 2.0"
Front Derailleur: Deore LX
Rear Derailleur: Deore XT, rapid rise
Shifters: Dura Ace bar ends, 9sp
Chain: SRAM PC-950
Cassette: Shimano LX 11-34
Crankset: White Industries VBC, 42/28
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN72, 73x110 with a couple bottom bracket spacers (White Industries recommends a 113mm spindle)
Pedals: Crank Brothers Candy
Brakes: Tektro Aquila
Brake Levers: Cane Creek Drop V
Handlebar: Salsa Moto-Ace Woodchippers, 46cm
Stem: Thomson Elite, 120mm x 10 degrees x 25.4mm clamp
Seat post: Thomson Elite, 27.2
Saddle: WTB SST
PCA 177 - Recycled
Sunday October 2nd - Sunday October 16th 2011
The focus of this assignment is the subject matter. In this age of thinking about the environment and being green, you are to capture an image that shows objects that have been recycled by being put to a use that it has not originally been intended.
WIT: This assignment turned out to be more difficult than anticipated. Of course it doesn't help that I started so late. I see repurposed items quite often but when the pressure was on I could not find a photo worthy subject on demand. This swing is using a tire that in its former life worked the fields to grow crops. Now it helps grow smiles at the playground. For post processing I converted the image to b&w using Nik Silver Efex. I have to give big thanks to my daughter for helping me find this tire swing.
tires plus madison wi
boat tires and wheels
yokohama tire rebate 2011
las vegas tire stores
yokohama tires calgary
big ten tires locations
tire speed rating h vs v